Today's Blog is to give a short introduction into the "Seven Expected Marks of a Successful Christian Life". These Seven Areas are to help each of us gage our daily walk just like Pilgrim did in John Bunyan's 'Pilgrim's :Progress. I chose seven to comply with the same number that Rebecca McLaughlin discusses in her first chapter. We will look more indepth at each area as the weeks progress, followed up with additional topics every two weeks to one month. Previous Articles will be stored in the Archives vault for continued access.
Let's run-through the Seven Expected Marks of a Successful Christian along with a short description of each.
1) Prayer Life
- Are My Prayers Answered?
- Do I Spend Time with God?
- When I spend time with God am I truly focused on God?
2) Modeling Jesus' Teaching in Daily Life
- Does my spiritual intellect register with my heart so that Jesus' Teaching become life actions and not just words?
- Have I become a Self-Feeder on God's Word?
3) Recognizing 'Spiritual Truth' over "Worldly Truth"
- Distinguishing and Discerning Truth so that I can tell the difference daily.
- How to have a Biblical Call of Contentment?
4) Tithing - How Much Do I Give in Order to Know I Have Given Enough?
- Gratitude for what I have.
- Sharing Really is Caring.
5) Biblical Assimilation
- Developing a Biblical Immune System to the World.
- Becoming a Self-Feeder on God's Word.
6) Balanced Schedule
- Am I Using My Time, Talents, Money Wisely,
- If the average adult spends 22 hours outside of work completing daily tasks then how to I manage my time better?
7) Christian Oath of Allegiance
- When Jesus said to take up your cross daily, then what was He actually asking me to do?
- How does a 21st Century Christian pour themselves into their work so as to bring honor to God?
Category - Introductions